Produce results and inspire commitment
• Demonstrate accountability
• Develop a clear roadmap to the right destination
• Build shared ownership
• Streamline people, processes and programs
• Increase collaboration
What can a strategic or other planning process do for you?
• Examine the environment in which you must survive and flourish
• Question assumptions about what you do and why
• Think about roles and activities in a different, more effective way
• Explore alternative ways of doing your work
• Make hard choices among alternatives
• Established clear measures of success
• Identify and build effective collaborations
Linda has done planning with our association as well as with many Community Living organizations. She does an excellent job of keeping people focused on the strategic issues. Her process always produces a realistic plan that people can buy into.
Community Living Ontario
Linda completed a survey to obtain base line information about the effectiveness of current research communications and marketing processes and activities and gathered ideas about how they can be enhanced.
National Cancer Institute of Canada