Use well researched standards of excellence to:
• Review strengths and areas for improvement
• Learn about best practices
• Stimulate constructive dialogue
• Build ownership for change
• Generate targeted and practical actions
In this time of increased scrutiny and competition for resources, build:
• strategic collaborations
• an engaged and effective board of directors
• organizational and strategic capacity
• a culture of accountability
• a stronger and more unified national or provincial federation
The Benchmarks of Excellence process helped our Board and staff to learn about our areas of strength and focus on critical issues. It was a rejuvenating experience.
Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Canada
All participants were very impressed with the ’Culture of Accountability’ process and the model and how the facilitators engaged participants…Linda and Ruth were outstanding in leading the organization along the accountability journey.
Windsor Regional Children’s Centre
Linda shared her Framework for Success for Federations with us at a crucial time in our deliberations to review and renew our current agreement. It captured the attention and imagination because it mapped a process that successfully stimulated creative and open discussion in a way that was consultative, collaborative and respectful. We continue, with her help, on a path to re-define ourselves as a successful Federation in Canada.
Alzheimer Society of Canada