Provide workshop or webinar or customized onsite training:
• Inspire higher levels of performance
• Build confidence to perform successfully
• Adopt new ways of working
Provide customized onsite training or a workshop at major events such as conferences or meetings:
• Navigating in Permanent Whitewater: Using Strategic Decision-
making to Respond to Issues and Opportunities as they Emerge
• Making it Hum: Critical Factors in Successful Networks and
• Dancing with an Octopus: Creating Effective Collaborations
• A Strategic Agency: You have a plan, now what?
• Achieving Benchmarks of Excellence
• Creating a Culture of Accountability
• A Framework for Success for Not-for-Profit Federations
• Key Roles and Responsibilities of an Effective Board
• Strengthening Your Organization Through Strategic Planning
• Applying Strategic Thinking to Critical Decision-making
• Developing a Plan that Produces Results
• Running an Effective Meeting
• The Art of Persuasion: Using the Principles of Social Marketing to Sell Your Cause
• Creating and Motivating Successful Teams
• Delivering Your Message with Impact: How to Make Effective
• Effective Facilitation: How to Get the Most from People
Click to download a pdf with full descriptions of the training.
Comments from evaluations of workshops:
Linda manages to be entertaining but still shares a lot of practical information
Very energized and dynamic workshop leader
I think this session should be offered every year!
I can take this information and use it tomorrow.
Very interactive style.